Welcome to DiamondOS!!
Diamond OS is a comprehensive, full-service marketing, advertising, and event management firm based in
Maidenhead, Berkshire (UK). In 1998 a small team of very clever people developed a search software to manage “unstructured textual information”. The software was based on extremely complex algorithms and designed to enable computers to form a “conceptual understanding” of text. The software was originally sold to the Rail Safety & Standards Board (part of Network Rail). In 2005 this company, called ISDD Ltd. was acquired by global software giant Sybase Corp. (NYSE:SY) one of the world’s largest database companies. Diamond OS was established in 2005 by the management of ISDD Ltd. DOS started out developing enterprise search and content management software and then moved on to web search Digital Media Marketing.
What We Do
- Software Development
- Internet Based Application Development
- Mobile Application Development
- IOT (Internet of Things)
- Cyber Security
- IT Escrow
- Training & Research
- Digital Media Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Branding & Rebranding Solutions
How Does it Work
The first thing we have to understand is your business. This means knowing what your customers will be searching for, what is the call to action, what are your budgets and what it is you want to achieve from your campaign. We then develop a bespoke Complete Digital Media Strategy for your business and present it to you. This will give you a full breakdown of all the different elements of your campaign, how it will work, what results you can expect and how much it will cost. We determine and execute the tasks it takes to promote them, their brands, their products, their events, and their people. We help our clients identify goals, and then we take responsibility for providing cross-platform tactics to accomplish them.
- We do not subscribe to the 9 to 5 mentality
- No cookie cutter campaigns here; everything we do is customized
- We’re little but mighty, which allows us to think fast on our feet, adapt and roll with the punches.
- Red tape is not part of our plan!
- We understand and appreciate the importance of personalized attention
- We’re accessible
- No hand us down or trickle-down effect
- Your success is our success